2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I did take a two week break lol, I don't use any other social media, too fragile it sucks.

So far so good under him but couldn't get worse than Carlo's last 6 months.
Other social media is crap. You can say what you want within reason and you are anonymous here. Never take anything personally. We are all Evertonians. We family. We fight. But we family.

Other social media is crap. You can say what you want within reason and you are anonymous here. Never take anything personally. We are all Evertonians. We family. We fight. But we family.
Yeah I know, unfortunately my heads not good, I got signed off by the DWP Dr last week and waiting for an appointment with a shrink, I've had a few assessments and not diagnosed but looking like I may have borderline personality disorder, hence the defensiveness and anger and insults, genuinely can't help it and without a diagnosis I don't get any medication to help.

Yeah I know, unfortunately my heads not good, I got signed off by the DWP Dr last week and waiting for an appointment with a shrink, I've had a few assessments and not diagnosed but looking like I may have borderline personality disorder, hence the defensiveness and anger and insults, genuinely can't help it and without a diagnosis I don't get any medication to help.
Hope you get what you need, mate. Things can and will get better. ?

Sorry to hear that mate. I'm sure they'll have you sorted and back to full power before you know it.

And don't let the kopites and wums get to you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-183523.png
    Screenshot_20210927-183523.png
    126 KB · Views: 41
Of course it should be the ambition, eve' top 6 is attainable with the first XI...but you cant sack a manager over nearly missing that mark, can you, with only 1.5 invested?
He knew what he was getting into when he signed the contract. Throw in the fact that he's quite rightfully not liked, by a lot of the fanbase as well. Benitez has made his bed, and he'll have to lie in it now. This is Everton not Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.