2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That summary is absolutely ridiculous.

He got sacked after 6 years after outing the owners for the cowboys they were. Didn't get the players he wanted. Carragher and Gerrard have also admitted that they wrongly lobbied for Rafas removal and pushed for Hodgson to take over (arguably the worst Liverpool manager of all time).

Rafael had a net spend of just over 60 million in 6 years. He spent 230 mil on 61 players, which makes an average of just over 3 mil per player.
The only thing I could tell you that Gerrard and Carragher said is, "Hey, Mark lad, you should send dat dere Hibbert off for dat" and "I dragged Lescott down cos you can't give penalties against Liberpewl in front of the kop in the last minute. Also, I would describe Hodgson as the BEST RS manager. But then, I don't keep tabs on other teams that much.

The only thing I could tell you that Gerrard and Carragher said is, "Hey, Mark lad, you should send dat dere Hibbert off for dat" and "I dragged Lescott down cos you can't give penalties against Liberpewl in front of the kop in the last minute. Also, I would describe Hodgson as the BEST RS manager. But then, I don't keep tabs on other teams that much.

Rafael leaving Liverpool is interesting as nobody knows if he was sacked or he left on his own accord. The official line was mutual consent.

Martin Broughton said that when he arrived at Liverpool, Rafael had enough and wanted out, but it was never their intention to sack him. Apparently Rafael refused to deal with them in the end and had all negotiations made via his lawyer.

Rafael leaving Liverpool is interesting as nobody knows if he was sacked or he left on his own accord. The official line was mutual consent.

Martin Broughton said that when he arrived at Liverpool, Rafael had enough and wanted out, but it was never their intention to sack him. Apparently Rafael refused to deal with them in the end and had all negotiations made via his lawyer.
Fair enough. Not something I took any notice of, if I'm honest.

Great knowledge of the inner workings of the reds there mate....

70574fe577a26b8da0bdc804fa803688.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.