2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say the result or the opposition was comparable??? No.

I made a clear indication that the manner of defeats were embarrassing.

The manner of a defeat is reflective of the players. Are you telling me that swapping Iwobi for gray made Tom Davies do an air kick and from the resulting corner not one of our players attacked the ball?

You may get your wish in the manager losing his job eventually. Let's hope he gets enough time to launch a few of the half arsed gutless cowards out first.

Only then will we improve. Make no mistake, this is a team led by a charlatan skipper in Seamus Coleman who was more bothered about point scoring against fans than grabbing a few team mates by the neck.

I'm sure Josh King may enlighten us as to what Iwobi found so funny at the final whistle ..... Yeah all on the manager.
What a load of actual trash.

Did we concede 5 at home to either Fulham or sheff? In fact did we concede 5 at home to anyone?

Did we concede 4 in 10 minutes in any game after the managers subs? At a point in the game when it was obvious the issue was being overrun in midfield.

Another who doesn't get it.

It's not the number of goals conceded or the quality of opposition.

It's the manner of the players going about their business.

Do you think the players did their job yesterday? Do you think we were beaten 5-2 because of tactics???

Absolute nonsense. That team should win against Watford in any formation -. The acid test was they stopped competing.

Gutless cowards.

Performances against the likes of relegated Fulham and Sheff United at home were as wretched, only for 90 minutes, even if they didn't take all their chances.
They were not, because they didnt score five. Those losses were embarassing, but this is another level. We shouldve done the same to watford that chelski did to norwich, insted watford did that to us. Utter pathetic from top to bottom.

Until Moshiri gets the chequebook out again, what can you really expect?

Yesterday was clearly a shambles but if it's a one off you can move on. A very solid start to the season otherwise.
This very solid start is now 1 win in 6 .

yesterday simply wasn’t good enough , it was dreadful. Lots of blame to be shared around but the managers arrogant devotion to Rondon played its part and he doesn’t get a free pass .

I don’t want to post when we get beat because I can’t be bothered but I’m still furious about yesterday.

Do you think the players did their job yesterday? Do you think we were beaten 5-2 because of tactics???

Absolute nonsense. That team should win against Watford in any formation -. The acid test was they stopped competing.

Gutless cowards.
But whose job is it to motivate them and get them doing that? When we win, you are quick to praise benitez for the job he has done, but lose, and you put it all on the players. And you claim I "don't get it" laughable.

Gutless cowards.
Yes it is, you actually think getting beat 1-0 at home is the same as 5-2

pipe down

This same squad didn’t get walloped last season.

Tbh that doesnt tell the whole story. We were lucky not to take a few batterings at home last year. Even burnley played us off the pitch.
Clinging on for life last season in so many home games but not getting battered is a very fine line.
It goes deeper than that.

But whose job is it to motivate them and get them doing that? When we win, you are quick to praise benitez for the job he has done, but lose, and you put it all on the players. And you claim I "don't get it" laughable.
This is what “I don’t get “ .

I don’t like the bloke but I praised him for the relatively decent start , I thought he’d done well but now it seems the defeats are nothing to do with him . Everyone should get a job were the success is all you but you’re completely excused for any responsibility for the failings .

the cult around this bloke is bordering on the weird .

Tbh that doesnt tell the whole story. We were lucky not to take a few batterings at home last year. Even burnley played us off the pitch.
Clinging on for life last season in so many home games but not getting battered is a very fine line.
It goes deeper than that.

But we still didn’t get battered. These players can be set up not to conceded 5 at home to relegation fodder and that is undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.