2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20211027_040421.png

Maybe you're right, but who is that long term manager? Man Utd may have one in mind, but how many are there who are available?

And even then you can never be sure and you will probably get it wrong, anyway.

The bolded bit is the point that everyone here who wants to initiate a change of manager should carefully think of. Who else can we get that's a sure thing? It's quite clear Benitez is not the messiah, but that doesn't mean he can't lead us to the promised land. We have to accept the bumps in the road for greater stability at the club, does Townsend play as well under a new manager etc.? If he doesn't then you have to go and find another player and so on.

What we need is a gradual overhaul so the mentality is changed then after a few years we get a new man in who dumps zonal marking and builds upon what the good bits that are already there.

I didn't want RB, but in some ways I was surprised by the start because we played with some tempo and pace the main issue is the squad. Whilst I do think RB can be stubborn and has left us open (to my surprise as my fear was he was a negative manager) and he needs to show flexibility. I also think he needs time our issue is we have cycled through so many managers and have wasted so much money we need some stability and for one manager to build the squad. Truth is we have a totally imbalanced squad it's the main reason why we won't do much this season.

1635315987720.png

The top 4-10 is very very tight (with top 3 way too good for the rest as I predicted) and I still believe that the team still can challenge for 4th place if the team get some more players in Jan and better luck injury wise.

If the team don't make Europe, I am sure Benitez will be disappointed.

View attachment 143923

The top 4-10 is very very tight (with top 3 way too good for the rest as I predicted) and I still believe that the team still can challenge for 4th place if the team get some more players in Jan and better luck injury wise.

If the team don't make Europe, I am sure Benitez will be disappointed.
"the team" you don't mean Everton do you? Unless you mean 14th then I need to know what you are smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.