2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically: we need to back heel this LC for this season as we're on our knees with injuries, but we have a good chance in 2 of the next 4 PL games - after which we should get bodies back in the team again. So....

....play as many of the the U23s and James versus QPR. Get that out the way and get on top of Norwich for the win next weekend. We can then kiss goodbye to any points at OT; and WHU at home looks a tall order but a possible draw; but Watford home looks as winnable as against Norwich.

Getting Spicy in here
ainsley-harriet.gif

This villa was a big test for Benitez, unfortunately he lost a fair few key players. So it would be unfair to blame him to much for the result. Tbh I though we were doing ok until the first goal, I was at least expecting to draw. But we will have days like this but I trust him to get the team to bounce back quickly.
I was pretty much convinced after Leeds & Brighton away. Well executed games.

You have to question Benitez on how these injuries come about. Overtraining? Richy looked fine friday...
Fully fit i'd back this squad against anybody with this manager. Lets hope DCL is back for the UTD game

Jesus wept....Good start to the season and lose a game in difficult circumstances and proper meltdown. The fantastic team of the mid eighties did lose games now and again you know! Winning football matches in this league is difficult. Get a grip

You`ve been waiting for our first defeat same as them, but just for a different reason.

Yours being, so you can get the ball rolling with your new mantra, of anyone who doesn`t support the manager, doesn`t support the club.

You`ve been rubbing your hands together, waiting for this lol
I'll take no lectures off anyone wanting Everton beaten thanks very much.

You`ve been waiting for our first defeat same as them, but just for a different reason.

Yours being, so you can get the ball rolling with your new mantra, of anyone who doesn`t support the manager, doesn`t support the club.

You`ve been rubbing your hands together, waiting for this lol
Feed the troll and he will troll...

Two things:

1. Benitez isn’t the perfect manager but is obviously talented.

2. When an Everton manager in the past two decades lost games of football did you act like a toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.