2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Carlo.get on away to city? I honesly cant remember

The funny thing is the Benitez haters are just lining themselves up to be laughed at when the next idiot who takes this job on has the exact same problems in trying to make Alex Iwobi a footballer.

You would think they would cut their losses and stop leaving such an open goal as we dont have Ronaldo, Cavani, Fernandes et al to make things better under a new manager lol

The funny thing is the Benitez haters are just lining themselves up to be vaulted to smithereens when the next idiot who takes this job on has the exact same problems in trying to make Alex Iwobi a footballer.

You would think they would cut their losses and stop leaving such an open goal as we dont have Ronaldo, Cavani, Fernandes et al to make things better under a new manager lol
I just want to know if you would tolerate relegation in order to satisfy your argument that it’s all on the players - because I think you would.

Rafael isnt alone in the complete mess wr are in hes the latest to join in the shambles. koeman silva fat sam walsh dirty snake ancelotti and the board for getting hoodwinked time and time again inflated fees for players that arent good enough and on top of that paying silly wages on long contracts. sincethe take over weve lost our way and our identity. the squad our best 11 are they good enough to challenge for a european place not when some players cant even challenge a 50 50 ball.

The funny thing is the Benitez haters are just lining themselves up to be laughed at when the next idiot who takes this job on has the exact same problems in trying to make Alex Iwobi a footballer.

Benitez is useless. The players are useless. Why praise one and not the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.