Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do sod it you school of trouts. The lad's one of the only real Blues in this team, and you can't argue he's been our best defender this season. He will be a top, top, top CB under a proper coach, I can't even understand those who want him flogged. I suppose those are the same sorts of people who want Moyes back and Eddie Howe "cus they're blooz".

Not one of the bunch of plonkers in this squad would even think of doing in a Red's ankle and walking off the pitch patting the badge, or having a good arl BBQ in the middle of the night in their sandals and Everton shorts to celebrate diddly squat. Hope he stays forever. Love him to bits.

Oh do sod it you school of trouts. The lad's one of the only real Blues in this team, and you can't argue he's been our best defender this season. He will be a top, top, top CB under a proper coach, I can't even understand those who want him flogged. I suppose those are the same sorts of people who want Moyes back and Eddie Howe "cus they're blooz".

Not one of the bunch of plonkers in this squad would even think of doing in a Red's ankle and walking off the pitch patting the badge, orhaving a good arl BBQ in the middle of the night in their sandals and Everton shorts to celebrate diddly squat. Hope he stays forever. Love him to bits.

Hes utter pony, he makes me cry with how bad he is.

One of the few players we really dont want to lose, with Jags getting slowly passed his best and doubt about the fuure of Stones no chance we can sell him. Lots to rebuild in the summer as it is selling one of our better performers from last season would be a disaster.

When you consider he jumped in late into the window, came straight from a poor league and had very few chances to take a break with the injuries to Jags and Stones at separate occasions he did well for an introduction season.

Compare that to Otamendi who was a sought after defender already in a major european league then made the big money move and his go to defensive option is a slide tackle at every opportunity you would have to say FM has settled far better despite a lack of experience at a top level.

He will always have moments of complete idiocy as all Argentine defenders do but get him a coach who is defensively sound and works with him more on the intricate details and he could become our main CB given the circumstances around stones possibly leaving and Jags coming to the later stages of his career.

He had flashes of quality last season and showed more passion than most. We need to see him play under a manager that knows a defence is required before throwing him under the bus.

Some blues though materazzi was [Poor language removed] after a season and he went on to win a world cup.

An seen another post saying keep him and flog besic. Id like to have seen all the players with some passion play in the team at the same time. Mori, besic, mirallas and lennon an we might have shown a bit more fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back