Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like RFM, played well today IMO. Hopefully he gets a run of games now. No reason to play Jags at all, he is finished, has no future here at all. Ramiro could have a future here. Either as a starter or a backup. It makes a much bigger reason to give him games to decide if he is a longterm keeper or not.
Surely he's better used as a centre back. lol

Thought he did well, don't buy into this "he could've cleared it" line, should never have been put in that position to begin with and if he did try and clear the ball, with the way it was bouncing it was more than likely he'd put it into his own net anyway

Cy2UXg4W8AEZn1L.jpg:large

Zlatan's "oh sh*t" face

?

Thought he did well, don't buy into this "he could've cleared it" line, should never have been put in that position to begin with and if he did try and clear the ball, with the way it was bouncing it was more than likely he'd put it into his own net anyway

He had Ibra covered, so he's done his part of the job, what Stekelenberg was thinking i have no idea.

I feel a bit for him. I always thought he looked overawed to be at Goodison. Coming from a foreign Country and all and into the prem.
He looks to me like he lacks a bit of confidence in himself, I wonder if there's a crackin defender in there.

I feel a bit for him. I always thought he looked overawed to be at Goodison. Coming from a foreign Country and all and into the prem.
He looks to me like he lacks a bit of confidence in himself, I wonder if there's a crackin defender in there.

yeah, i think if he had a real run of games where he knew he would be starting he'd relax a bit more and his confidence would be shown in his displays. I think that of a lot of south america defenders coming over here to be honest. Fernandez at swansea was fairly similar, looked really good last season. De gea is a perfect example of foreigners taking time to acclimatise, even if they're not even an outfielder.

I like him me, always got a dodgey moment in him but he has was good yesterday, he does need to work on his distribution like but defensive wise thought he was as good as anyone yesterday

Should definitely get a run until January, and if it doesn't work out, then Koeman has the option to move him on and find someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back