Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
DK_fkQbWkAA9Imt.jpg:large
I see he drinks his tea the traditional Argentinian "mate" way.

He wasn't brilliant before he was injured to be honest but he would be an improvement on what we have playing, would be interesting to see him and Keane together.

He's got a very good attitude, a team player and I believe he will improve his game with a consistent run in the team. He's good height, composure in passing and decent pace as well to bring the ball out from the back. Good in set pieces as well. Honestly I won't mind a partnership of him and Keane. Both will offer good height. Then we should look to sign another CB as backup.

He's got a very good attitude, a team player and I believe he will improve his game with a consistent run in the team. He's good height, composure in passing and decent pace as well to bring the ball out from the back. Good in set pieces as well. Honestly I won't mind a partnership of him and Keane. Both will offer good height. Then we should look to sign another CB as backup.

Not sure composure and bringing the ball out from the back is describing Mori tbh. Having said that he'd walk into the team at present.

..or perhaps you forget the bad performances. I'm sure lots has to do with how poorly Williams is playing, there were few calls for Mori in those first games of the season where we looked ok defensively.
We keep clean sheets with funes that's all that counts. Jarg Welsh donkey has never been convincing

He at least deserves a chance to play alongside Keane and see what kind of partnership they can strike up. Williams has cost us more goals through his errors than Mori has.

..or perhaps you forget the bad performances. I'm sure lots has to do with how poorly Williams is playing, there were few calls for Mori in those first games of the season where we looked ok defensively.
Nope, he had his moments and his cock ups sure, but where they worse than William's currently is?
The main difference for me is mori had time and was only going to improve, William's is on the decline

Nope, he had his moments and his cock ups sure, but where they worse than William's currently is?
The main difference for me is mori had time and was only going to improve, William's is on the decline

..actually the timing of some injuries can be beneficial. Clearly nobody wanted the lad to be out for so long but it can help get fans on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back