Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

His passion was great, if he'd been a better player he'd be a legend here. What was the game where he went into the away end after scoring to put us ahead in injury time? Then they added an extra minute because he spent so long celebrating and we gave up the equalizer? I think it was @WBA?

Thinking back on it, as dreary as this year's team was, at least I felt like a one goal lead 5 minutes into injury time was safe. With those Roberto teams the final whistle didn't even make me relax. I stayed worried until I saw guys taking off their jerseys and applauding the fans.

His passion was great, if he'd been a better player he'd be a legend here. What was the game where he went into the away end after scoring to put us ahead in injury time? Then they added an extra minute because he spent so long celebrating and we gave up the equalizer? I think it was @WBA?

Thinking back on it, as dreary as this year's team was, at least I felt like a one goal lead 5 minutes into injury time was safe. With those Roberto teams the final whistle didn't even make me relax. I stayed worried until I saw guys taking off their jerseys and applauding the fans.

Chelsea away is the game your talking about, and John Terry was half a mile offside when he scored the equalizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back