Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far too obvious ;) It'll be a good test of Silva as a manager.If he can iron out the rushes of blood to the head, Mori can be a top defender.Do people really think he should be sold before Keane?

I agree. He’s very good in the air, is strong and has decent pace. It’s his concentration levels and as you’ve said, ‘rushes of blood to the head’ that let him down. He’s coming into his prime years so hopefully a mix of getting older/more mature/experienced, better management and a settled defence will help.
I can see him surprising a few next season if he stays.

I agree. He’s very good in the air, is strong and has decent pace. It’s his concentration levels and as you’ve said, ‘rushes of blood to the head’ that let him down. He’s coming into his prime years so hopefully a mix of getting older/more mature/experienced, better management and a settled defence will help.
I can see him surprising a few next season if he stays.
Silva wants to play a high tempo game,so he'll obviously start Keane:Blink:

I was excited when we signed Keane. I had visions of him and Mori being a strong partnership and them both scoring tons from Sigurdsson’s set piece deliveries.

Ah well

For 5m I would drive him there myself.

An utterly horrific player.
For me I wouldn’t go quite that far, I would instead say he always looks like he’s got a mistake in him, and he’s not the best defender in the world.

For example I’d play him ahead of Williams. I also think we could get a tad more than £5m for him but ultimately, if we’re getting a new CB I’d still move him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back