Rasmus Elm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My blue mate, who lives in Sweden, was a pro, but bad coke habit stopped him playing. He knows Rasmus, he was speaking to him in his sunbed shop in erm Oslo, yeah Oslo.

He said that he wont be coming, he doesnt like the rain in England and Moyes tried to touch him up a bit.

True story, just passing on what I was told.

My blue mate, who lives in Sweden, was a pro, but bad coke habit stopped him playing. He knows Rasmus, he was speaking to him in his sunbed shop in erm Oslo, yeah Oslo.

He said that he wont be coming, he doesnt like the rain in England and Moyes tried to touch him up a bit.

Cheers for the info mate. Finally somebody ITK that will reveal their source!

I think you have to put "end of" or "FACT" at the end of it to enhance its authenticity or something.

Talking of Swedish midfielders!!!

Was watching Where are they now on sky sports and it had Anders Limpar on there

He was sayin he was an Evertonian as a child in Sweden

I did not know this but good

Don't think we will see him sign before Kalmars game against Debrecen on Wednesday. They are 0-2 behind after the game in Hungary so they need a win. But I think it's likely that he will sign for us, or another team, later this week regardless of how that game ends. But I can't see him leaving before it.

But perhaps we can strike a deal with Kalmar earlier but he won't be our player until thursday.

Well not really a contradiction but if you knew what I was thinking you would understand. I'm too tired to tell you though so I'll just keep it in my head untill the morning

Keep that thought in your head until next week, i may be able to understand it then. :lol::p:D

Seriously though, i have no source but i just believe he will become our first summer purchase.

Keep that thought in your head until next week, i may be able to understand it then. :lol::p:D

Seriously though, i have no source but i just believe he will become our first summer purchase.

Im inclined to agree with the S to the E man.

The Echo seems pretty certain.

Boss shot on him for a ginger.

Never heard about him? Thought so. Was in the U-21 for Sweden, winger, really really talented and according to swedish media he´s over at Everton and having a discussion right now. I´m soo much want him to sign.

YouTube - Rasmus Elm

And i take back the part of where he is at Liverpool, but the agent confirms that there is a big interest. I can link to sources in swedish language if you want..

That is a scorcer of a goal on 39 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.