Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Recent news:

- Augustin again linked with a loan/perm move to Nice (along with Dolberg interestingly enough) and to potentially be replaced with Patrick Schick on loan with option to buy. I love Schick but he's completely different to Augustin and feel if he goes they need another pacey forward to replace the possible departure of him and...
- Timo Werner. Krosche announced after the Union game that a decision on his future would be made 'in the next few days'. I'd expect another striker incoming if Werner and Augustin leaves.
- Ademola Lookman considering switching national allegiance to Nigeria
- Both the U19, U17 and women's team all won at the weekend.

Matchday 2 today at home to Frankfurt with a 2.30pm kick-off live on BT Sports. Going to be absolute gruelling against a very physical and well drilled side. Lacking height in the midfield where I think the game could be won or lost.

Team news to follow when revealed.

beside Everton, I meant anyway. So you are interested in their clever organisation capabilities, I am also appreciating their tidy transfer policy. Though I always hated plastic teams, they are not real Leipzig's team as you probably know.

beside Everton, I meant anyway. So you are interested in their clever organisation capabilities, I am also appreciating their tidy transfer policy. Though I always hated plastic teams, they are not real Leipzig's team as you probably know.

Besides Everton? Then yes but Everton are my one and only team.

I find them interesting and yes I'm aware they're not Leipzig's team is actually Lokomotive Leipzig.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back