• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Why would having kids mean he’s left the house in the last two years? Not seeing the connection there.

Surely then you're implying he's bed-ridden or something then?

I really don't want to have to connect the dots here for you but you have an exchaustive no-life post style like several others on here that rhyme with ravekay and foreverboregloopyglue.

Well we have our resident beloved @tommye and then you who shares the same name but unfortunately zero of the decent forum qualities.

Ouch, hit me where it hurts.

Why would I hold umbrage with a good lad like @tommye?

I'd love to lazily compare you with someone who shares your username however it seems that only you holds a love for bodypillows so this whole exchange is biased.

Didn't you used to "support" Leeds? Why are you giving it the big one now on an Everton forum, half-baked tart.

Ouch, hit me where it hurts.

Why would I hold umbrage with a good lad like @tommye?

I'd love to lazily compare you with someone who shares your username however it seems that only you holds a love for bodypillows so this whole exchange is biased.

Didn't you used to "support" Leeds? Why are you giving it the big one now on an Everton forum, half-baked tart.

Does Nymzee mean bodypillows or something?

I've also addressed the Leeds thing but I'll link again since you've sadly ran out of jibes. https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/mason-holgate.111029/post-8574821

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back