REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trains run like clockwork over here (bad pun intended).
Had a quick look before and trains to Basel run every half hour up to 10.30pm, then there are a few more after that, with the last direct train leaving at 11.30pm. Trains won't be a problem over here, a return from Basel to Bern will be about 80 francs or so (£50-60).
Prices of stuff in Switzerland make the cost in Norway look free.
Went on jolly to Geneva and 14 of us in a bar. We all ordered bottles of becks or something of that ilk. The bill £!50
You can get there at a process - but no guarantee of a ticket.

Works out as £3:50 a bottle. :)

Reckon our allocation will be ?

I live in Bern and we had only 15,000 show up for the last game against Prague (32,000 seat stadium) so if your allocation sells out look for seats outside of the visitor allocation, it might not sell out. Then again, we did get the full 32,000 out when we lost 5-3 to Liverpool, so hard to say how it will go. No offence but Everton just isn't as big of a name as Liverpool so there's a chance there will be some tickets left over.

return leg is on my brother's birthday, so i just text him "young boys at home on your birthday" - he's probably expecting that as a gift now

I live in Bern and we had only 15,000 show up for the last game against Prague (32,000 seat stadium) so if your allocation sells out look for seats outside of the visitor allocation, it might not sell out. Then again, we did get the full 32,000 out when we lost 5-3 to Liverpool, so hard to say how it will go. No offence but Everton just isn't as big of a name as Liverpool so there's a chance there will be some tickets left over.

What blocks are the official away end so we know which Neutral can be booked?

Booked flights & hotels, certainly not a cheap one..

Their average attendance is 17k in a 32k stadium so hoping there will be Blues everywhere, COYB.

I'm not sure we will have absolutely loads there for this one. Reckon a fair few will be priced out due to the prices rocketing and also the fact that i's an expensive place to visit.

I would guess around 2,500-3,000 will go over.

flight_out.gif
that's my flight booked, easy jet from manchester

Wed 25 February 2015
Manchester
to Geneva
Dep 10:50 - Arr 13:45Flight EZY19491 Adult1 x £39.99
flight_in.gif

Fri 27 February 2015
Geneva
to Manchester
Dep 14:20 - Arr 15:20Flight EZY19501 Adult1 x £32.99
checked_bags_crossed.gif

No hold luggage added
Pre-booking your hold luggage online is much cheaper than at the airport, and much less hassle.

Subtotal flights and options for all passengers:
£72.98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back