Real team value

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueScorpio

Player Valuation: £225k
Just looking at http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/fc-everton/startseite/verein_29.html wow they are funny over there -

Stones valued at 4mil Euros
Seamus at 10mil Euros
Ross at 11mil
Jags at 7.5mil

There is no way in hell that any of them would sell for even close to those values. Although they do seem pretty close on what Rom is worth. I am guessing that they in no way take into consideration contract length / willingness of parent club to sell / and actual performance.

Just wondering where everyone would actually value our players, atleast mildly sensible answers please ;-)

Players are like houses - only worth anything when someone is prepared to sell & someone wants to buy... & then when the price makes sense to both parties... So, assuming you're an Evertonian- Fellaini at 30M euros is the benchmark.... what would you say?

Damn hard as a fan to think of a realistic price. If we really dont need to sell, which has been said many times before, then the price would go up. Felli is only valued at 23 by the site because of his crap season; but I probably would have sold him for around 28.

Stones - given Phil Jones is valued at 18, Stones has had an amazing season and is 3 years younger it would take 20 - 25 for me to sell him.
Seamus - would hate to see him go; but I think if an offer of arounf 15 came in it would tempt some.
Ross - with older players of his skill and potential valued from 30 - 45 then I would not sell for less than 40. Kenwright on the other hand ?????
Jags - with the backup we have and the age I would be tempted at 10ish and probably sell at 15.

One of the main things you have to consider for 3 of them is that they are English and to CL teams that adds a large amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.