Realistic next Everton manager poll

Do you think the club is going to get the next manager choice correct?

• Yes, the club will think about this carefully and get it right

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Probably be a middle of the road pick, some like some don't.

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Not a chance, we're going to screw this up like we usually do

Votes: 81 80.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting to think every thread should have a poll of some sort. Maybe I'll start a thread with a poll to see how others feel about it.

In the immediate aftermath of making the appointment
B. is the only correct answer. Whoever it is it will please some and infuriate others.

It 'could' eventually turn out to be A or B

A. is an unknown. ie we won't know they have got it right until we are successful
C. is an unknown ie we won't know if they've ballsed it up until we regress

My only hope is they take the time, the club will be in good hands for the villa game with dunc in charge on a temp basis, I suspect the team and goodison to be fired up.

Which means we've got a good few weeks to get the correct appointment

Went for B more in hope than anything. It certainly won't be A. Yes, they might get it right but it'll be pure luck if they do as i can't think of many decisions they've made in recent years which came as the result of careful thinking.

Im very very surprised the club hasn’t announced Ferguson will take the team on Saturday. Even as the interim. That tells me that something is lined up. Whether that be Big Dunc as permanent or someone else.

I fear the people in charge haven't the faintest idea what they are doing. My thoughts are we are such a total screw up and the teams morale is broken that someone with pedigree might bite but for only big money.

Or if the latest Spiderman film with alternate universes is true have Doctor Strange grab Harry Catterick and Tommy Egglestone for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.