Recommend me a hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm staying in a hotel to get away from that.

Swaying towards The Print Works for 3 days at the moment, then gonna have a couple of days stay in the Lake District after.
If you're staying in the lakes the Haweswater Hotel is really nice.
Lovely food, beautiful view and a walk around Haweswater lake is about 3 hours and well worth doing it.

Stayed at 62 Castle Street a few years back. Very nice indeed. Bit pricey though. This year we had just the one night in the Liner Hotel alongside Lime Street. It was nice too. Would stay there again. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a front room. You can 'just' hear the tannoy from the station. Didn't bother me or the missus but it might bother some.

Depends on your budget. Premier Inns are grand too. You know what you're getting and the beds are usually very comfy.
The Liner is decent.

On a serious note the indigo is a nice hotel and a great location if you’re planning on head around castle st, Mathew st area of town. Rooms are lovely and a nice restaurant in house as well. Doesn’t cost much either.

I'm staying in a hotel to get away from that.

Swaying towards The Print Works for 3 days at the moment, then gonna have a couple of days stay in the Lake District after.

If you’re thinking of the Lakes mate, I know some cracking places, off the beaten track, as I’m there a lot, with my running.

Let me know which area you’re looking at and I’ll send you some hotels to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back