Red bull everton

I was chatting to a client who is a Leeds fan and he said their home shirt sales have been crap for that reason due to their dislike of Man Utd, whereas the away shirt has 2 blue bulls and has sold better.

No idea if he's talking bollocks or not but it's the sort of pettiness from football fans that I'm all for.
A client of Bungle.....the mind bogles or bungles.

Chang never destroyed a football clubs identity, in a manner akin to the way in which the Red Bull brand completely absorbed Salzburg FC.
My point being they're just a commercial partner. Not launching a takeover which is a completely different thing.

Red Bull are the 'official energy drink' partner of loads of clubs, organisations and events - they don't rebrand them all as they don't own them. The comparison to Salzburg isn't the same thing.

According to this lid, he reckons the Newcastle deal is worth 2-3 mill a season.

Probably ~2-3m for everyone they sponsor to be honest, doubt they'd play favourites for what is essentially a small sponsorship role.

Now that the "drinks sponsorship" door is opened though, Chelsea will definitely be sponsored by their own energy drink brand for 1 billion a season, thus avoiding PSR altogether.

Red bull gives you diarrhea I mean wings or whatever

Well if you haven't had a heart attack first that is.

Indignation after indignation! First Koeman’s tree now this. When it will it end 😡😂

This is what I love about our fanbase, supporters asking questions like, Why are we getting in trouble with PSR? Why can't we afford players? What does our marketing department do?

Then they go and sign a deal for a few million with a blue chip brand that happen to have 'Red' in the title - the same supporters response:

Ugn.gif

Some of you are aware that Red Bull sponsoring Everton doesn’t mean you have to drink it aren’t you? Yes the club is rubbish at playing football but you do still have free will.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back