Redmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebill

Player Valuation: £100k
Watching this u21 match, I know the welsh set up
Is nothing atall. Even so he looks like something, should certainly chase Norwich for him. Could see him costing us 4-5mil, young and even if It didn't work out, can't imagine we would have much trouble selling him on.

Looked one of Norwich's best players this season and was easily their best player at the home game. Very decent young player.

He's worth buying definitely. Norwich getting relegated means his price will be premium and at such a young age worth it. Plus RM is known for being consistent playing young lads if they are good enough and performing. Yes please.

Only really paid attention to him twice, tonight and when he came on agaimst the RS. Both times he looks a bit tidy but like Walcott he looks better down the middle than the wing.

He was available last summer for2-3 million. He would cost more than that now and I'm not even sure Norwich would even sell. They'll want him to try and bounce straight back up and they don't need to sell financially as they'll still be getting PL wedge next season.

Would be surprised if they sold him for anything less than £8m now. Young, English, winger, talented. Always going to cost a lot.

He has deff. been one of Norwich's better players and would be one of the few relegated players I'd would look to pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.