Ref for Chelsea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, me every time Roger East has been appointed because we win and he actually seems like a reasonable man who the players can chat to.

East is Best!!
Yep,I've got onto that one macca,think he reffed COC Cup games v both Norwich & Boro,and as yet I can't hold him responsible for shafting us.............yet;)lol

Yep,I've got onto that one macca,think he reffed COC Cup games v both Norwich & Boro,and as yet I can't hold him responsible for shafting us.............yet;)lol

Plus the away game against City where we drew 0-0 Dario. If this fella had been our ref I can assure you we would have beaten Bournemouth 3-2 Chelsea 3-2 Stoke 3-2 and West Ham 2-1 because he wouldn't have added on imaginary seconds in two of them games and hopefully would have sent Bobby to the stands for the other 2 thus leaving the team as it was without him tinkering with it!

To his credit, Oliver seemed to run a pretty smooth match this week - a couple of early cautions helped keep players focused on play rather than each other, 2nd caution was earned by Coquelin.....

Referee: Oliver, Michael
Assistant Referee: Betts, Lee
Assistant Referee: Kirkup, Peter
Fourth Official: Pawson, Craig
Michael%20Oliver.jpg

Best ref in the league in my opinion. Not flawless, but isn't out to make it all about him and likes to let the game flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.