Registering a junior for Official membership ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how you actually add an infant to my own membership? Been trying for ages and getting nowhere
I added my twins when they were born last December so would need to look as can't remember off hand. Today when the memberships came out I just bought mine, then went back in on my own account, bought two infant memberships and in a drop down box it said "assign", I clicked that and our three names were further drop down options so assigned one each to the twins

Had a scout about the site and can't for the life of me work out how I added them and linked to my account in December.

Almost certain it was google-able then and I just searched "add kid to your Everton membership" kind of thing, as that brought up a FAQ page from the Everton site that explained it, but that doesn't bring anything up anymore so presume the website has binned that FAQ page!

Sorry I can't be anymore help!

You can register them for a fan number, add them to your friends and family and then purchase it that way.

That is how I’ve done it this season.

I had the same problem! Have to be over 13 for digital membership, but seems the only way of getting a customer number.

If you log in to your own account, and go to the account management section, then "my network" you can add a new member there. It sends a confirmation email, then if you follow that, you can put in a DOB below 13 and it works.

We were almost at the point of calling the box office. Classic Everton nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.