Relax. The boy is a blue

• Thread starter Thread starter Gazdalf
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. There's a great feeling about the squad right now that people don't want to leave.

Made up. Well done Mikel for giving the finger to the media and putting them in their place.

Dunno why but I found this funny in a twisted "bet he wants to go on the lash rather than travel" sort of way :S :

"Meanwhile, Andy van der Meyde played no part in the West Ham game at the weekend due to sickness.

The Dutchman reported unwell on Friday and didn't travel with the rest of the squad to the capital for the match."

Made up. Well done Mikel for giving the finger to the media and putting them in their place.

Dunno why but I found this funny in a twisted "bet he wants to go on the lash rather than travel" sort of way :S :

"Meanwhile, Andy van der Meyde played no part in the West Ham game at the weekend due to sickness.

The Dutchman reported unwell on Friday and didn't travel with the rest of the squad to the capital for the match
."

Bloody hell what a surprise there then:dodgy:

Sick again, well I have news for him. We are sick as well --- of him, picking up thouands each week for no bloody effort.

Sick again, well I have news for him. We are sick as well --- of him, picking up thouands each week for no bloody effort.

He is well beyond being called a creaking gate, crying wolf, or similar, he is simply UNBELIEVABLE and a waster. In any normal job if you called your boss a liar in the press, got pissed on duty, refused to play when fit, continually called in ill, you'd be out on your arse no matter how good you were. What scares me is that some still give him credit, still hope he'll do something, still hope he'll wear the blue with pride although he constantly kicks every Blue in the teeth with his antics. THE GUY IS [Poor language removed]>

We need to get shut of him in the summer, cannot afford to pay wages to someone who prefers the inside of the treatment room.

Just think in the time we have had him, the wages paid, how much is that per minute but only counting those minutes where he has actually expended any effort and I bet his pay rate is better than Beckhams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back