Relax. The boy is a blue

• Thread starter Thread starter Gazdalf
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick again, well I have news for him. We are sick as well --- of him, picking up thouands each week for no bloody effort.

good conclusion, haha.

All I can say is, would you not show up for training and turn down an oppourtunity to play in the Royal Blue if you were "sick"?

I wouldn't come off unless I forced off (Jimmy Vaughan, a testament to his character, desperate to stay on, didnt care at al about his injury) and this guy has a fever? sorry but that's pathetic.

good conclusion, haha.

All I can say is, would you not show up for training and turn down an oppourtunity to play in the Royal Blue if you were "sick"?

I wouldn't come off unless I forced off (Jimmy Vaughan, a testament to his character, desperate to stay on, didnt care at al about his injury) and this guy has a fever? sorry but that's pathetic.

Cahill has the same intelligence. Ever since he has been injured he still turns up every day to be part of the fever and to be around the squad. Now that is dedication and the attitude I like to hear about at our club.

Cahill is the epitomy of what an Everton player should be. If you were going into battle, who would you want covering your back? I'd take Timmy every time.

good conclusion, haha.

I find it interesting the amount of bashing VDM gets. I also find it interesting that just for a second, he may very well have had the flu and been unable to play. Anyone here ever been sick before? I'm confident it's tough enough to get through a day's routine yet we need to lambast him (again) because he didn't make the subs bench for West Ham?

If he had tried, I'm confident (with 100% certainty) that the supporters would have blamed him for not telling Moyes he was ill and putting Everton at risk in a match by not being able to play to his potential.

Face it, the guy can't win and that's too bad because if he hadn't had the luck he's had here, we really could have seen something special from the guy. Most of his so-called "problems" have been dreamed up by fans and spread as though they were fact. Sure he's had a few run in's with Moyes but big deal. It's not like this guy was causing nothing but mayhem in training or in the dressing room.

I would still like to see him make it here because I think he gives us some skill that frankly, other players in our current squad don't have. I don't think it's an attitude problem, I think it has been an injury and fitness problem. Sure, that can lead to attitude problems but VDM didn't come to Everton with a chip on his shoulder to begin with.

So bitch all you want about him coming in and collecting his wages, which by the way he's entitled to collect. I'd like to see him get a run of games under his belt where he's fit and injury free. Too bad Kroldrup's not around because it's fallen to VDM to be the fall guy.

Sadly, I don't think we're going to get the chance to see it.

Tx, while I hear and even admire what you are saying, there have been indication sof an attitude or mentality problem with him even before he came to everton. There were undercurrents during Euro 2004 with the Dutch team (and yes, I know there always are with the Dutch team, but nevertheless). And similarly in Italy, he publicly complained to the press about his limited playing time.

But mostly, I think, his complaints about Moyes to the press a few weeks ago, subsequently retracted, tell me all I need to know about the guy. As much as BT has been a waste of space on the field, compare his 1st class attitude in public with that outburst.

I agree that it's a shame, being a close follower of Dutch football I was very excited when we signed him, and I agree he's been unfortunate with injuries. But that's all the more reason to do whatever you can to improve your position in the club. That IMO does not include going drinking after curfew and mouthing off the the press about the manager.

Cahill is the epitomy of what an Everton player should be. If you were going into battle, who would you want covering your back? I'd take Timmy every time.

personally, I'd go for a Challenger 2 Tank, and maybe some close air support, but for around the footie club Timmy's great.

.. I once got sent off for calling in an air strike...:huh:

yeah that's right... have a go at my avatar... at least I haven't got a papsnap of Timmy 69ing one of the [Poor language removed]:shock:

:P

what is the weird growth coming out of the top right of your head. Looks freaky, or is that a NATO sky dish. To be honest, looks like a mini mountain range, or is it just a beauty spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back