Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a bit worrying losing 1 - 0 to a non league side behind closed doors with Lewin up front for three quarters of the match though tbh. I am absolutely terrified of these last 7 games given how crap we have been the last couple of games.
It’s a bit weird losing to a team in the national league north - especially with the team we had out…and only seven games to go in season so players all been training all season more or less.

I mean it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of anything, but bit embarrassing for those players still. Do wonder how many of those in that team really care anymore tbh / most of them be off end of season.

Reactions: Lob
It’s a bit weird losing to a team in the national league north - especially with the team we had out…and only seven games to go in season so players all been training all season more or less.

I mean it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of anything, but bit embarrassing for those players still. Do wonder how many of those in that team really care anymore tbh / most of them be off end of season.
It's not embarrassing when it doesn't matter. Last Saturday was embarrassing

Chester are a national league north team…the whole season has been embarrassing but does for me again prove that some of these players just don’t care.
yea, you may be right. Even at 80% effort a Premier league team should be dominating that, friendly or not.
They won't be embarrassed if they don't care though. I'd feel better if they were embarrassed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back