Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have won 1 game in 12. Before we go over board lauding them here at least look at the facts.
Nah none of that matters at the business end of things with 6 games to go. Whoever does the business will be safe. Forest looked miles better team than us tonight and we need to step up too regardless or we will be gone.

Or back out of it by a point

I've conceded our relegation a while back to be fair.

Against the teams around us we've picked up 9 out of 28 points. Have the lowest goals for out of the entire English football league.

Everything about the club points towards relegation on and off the field. It's living on a thread that a manager can somehow produce a miracle rather than been given tools to survive.

I think tomorrow night is the point of no return, a defeat and I think we all have to realise that we are going down.
No more chances left really.

Last 4, Brighton away will be awful for us, as will city at home.

Wolves and Bournemouth we should be targeting 4 points.

Newcastle and Leicester we should be targeting 4 points.

Even then it might not be enough.

Lampard obviously has a part to play in this but people making out that if Dyche was in charge post World Cup we’d be miles clear is ridiculous. Dyche has thrown games away as well I’d argue he’s just as responsible

I think tomorrow night is the point of no return, a defeat and I think we all have to realise that we are going down.
It’s looking like that, if they don’t wake up now and start getting results we are done for. Massive game tomorrow it’s not the last game yet but I’m thinking it’s as big as Wimbledon and Coventry that’s the territory i feel we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.