Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Thursday night then the next round of games

Everton1 v Newcastle United
Southampton v AFC Bournemouth

Saturday
Crystal Palace v West Ham United
Brentford v Nottingham Forest
Sunday
AFC Bournemouth v Leeds United
Newcastle United v Southampton
Monday
Leicester City v Everton

It is possible to think more than one thing at a time.

Lampard should be ashamed of his performance, regardless how appalling his owners
It is, but the focus on Lampards position was used by the board as an excuse to not spend money in January. If Dyche does end the season with a similar record to Lampard then honestly it will be very hard to argue that we wouldn't have been better with Lampard and Danjuma than Dyche.

If we go down it will be as much on Dyche as Lampard, and on neither of them anywhere near as much as it is on the board/owner.

I don’t see the problem with the squad if we go down. Most of the players have shown they aren’t cut out for the big time anyway. Get rid of Pickford for say 40m, Onana for say 60m, DCL for 30M, if someone is stupid enough to pay that. Iwobi say 20m, Mina and Doucoure to leave, I’ve got no problem with this. A full clear out of players who simply think they are better than they actually are.
Give Davies & Maupay away for free
I’m ok if we lose money on them. Davies has been babied that chopstick hippy needs to leave

I don’t see the problem with the squad if we go down. Most of the players have shown they aren’t cut out for the big time anyway. Get rid of Pickford for say 40m, Onana for say 60m, DCL for 30M, if someone is stupid enough to pay that. Iwobi say 20m, Mina and Doucoure to leave, I’ve got no problem with this. A full clear out of players who simply think they are better than they actually are.
I agree majority are not Premier League quality. A few will be in for a shock when nobody shows any interest in them. Maybe a move abroad but if I was a Premier League manager I wouldn’t touch 90% of our squad.

The issue is going to be having them stuck here in the Championship on Premier League wages.

It is, but the focus on Lampards position was used by the board as an excuse to not spend money in January. If Dyche does end the season with a similar record to Lampard then honestly it will be very hard to argue that we wouldn't have been better with Lampard and Danjuma than Dyche.

If we go down it will be as much on Dyche as Lampard, and on neither of them anywhere near as much as it is on the board/owner.
No it won't, compare the fixtures and compare the stats.

Lampard is a disgraceful manager.

It's incredibly easy to argue we are better off without him. He is comfortably the worst manager I've witnessed and giving him a free pass for his failures won't wash.

Can you photoshop Denise in a neck brace ?

IMG_3244.jpeg

Could be in real trouble this time tomorrow.
( just to stay on topic )

Status
Not open for further replies.