Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty three games left. Nine of which we face a top 7 side. Most away.
Can’t see us getting anything in these games. That leaves us with 14 games left. Looking at the table we probably need to win 7-8 of these remaining 14.
Considering we have only won 3 out of 15 so far this seems unlikely.
We are in real trouble.
Dont think is much between alot of the teams close to us. The home form will be important then with hopefully the club getting more players in helps us improve the attacking side being able to counter better

Twenty three games left. Nine of which we face a top 7 side. Most away.
Can’t see us getting anything in these games. That leaves us with 14 games left. Looking at the table we probably need to win 7-8 of these remaining 14.
Considering we have only won 3 out of 15 so far this seems unlikely.
We are in real trouble.

So what you’re saying is we actually need to win 7-8 out of 23 games, not 14. But if you want to make it sound impossible then sure, your way works.

So what you’re saying is we actually need to win 7-8 out of 23 games, not 14. But if you want to make it sound impossible then sure, your way works.
Im pointing out the games we have left we are more likely to get results in. And even that isn’t guaranteed judging by recent performances. If you think we are getting wins at Anfield, United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal away then I’d say have you been watching us lately?

Reactions: Ian
Im pointing out the games we have left we are more likely to get results in. And even that isn’t guaranteed judging by recent performances. If you think we are getting wins at Anfield, United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal away then I’d say have you been watching us lately?

Did I say we were getting wins at any of those grounds? What about Spurs and Newcastle at home, can we not get points there?

Not hard to understand why we are in the position we are in the premier league when you look at this tosh that’s going on with Celtic in Aus. They just can’t keep possession, seriously we’re in deep s**t if this is the best FL can get out of them.

Not hard to understand why we are in the position we are in the premier league when you look at this tosh that’s going on with Celtic in Aus. They just can’t keep possession, seriously we’re in deep s**t if this is the best FL can get out of them.
I wont dismiss your concerns with its a just friendly, cos the same issues happen in games that arent a friendly, its a concern.

But, this is indeed just a friendly and if we play well in the 2nd half and win with a few goals, it will mean the same thing, ZERO.

As I said previously. Twenty three games left. Nine home and away to top seven teams. I can’t see us getting anything in these games. We have already lost to United and Chelsea at home. Others have easily taken points from them at home.

That leaves us with fourteen against the rest. To stay up we need between 6-8 wins and a few draws in these fourteen games.

Considering we have only managed three wins in fifteen this doesn’t look likely.

Currently I have us finishing on between 27-30 points. That more than likely puts joint to second bottom.

For this not to happen three things need to go in our favour.

We have the best transfer window in years during the January window. Sign players who turn our season around and we shoot up the league. Given we have little to spend this seems unlikely.

The current team has a major turn around in form and gets the wins to get us safe. Can anyone actually see that? Unlikely.

Three other teams in the league have a major collapse and don’t get more than twenty seven points. Again unlikely. You can expect one team to collapse but not three.

People need to realise we are in real real trouble.

This team won't get a result against Bournemouth at home, so God knows where the points are coming from

The Bookies ain't that optimistic.....

Screenshot_2022-11-20-07-36-47-506-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

I think we I'll have to go down the nuclear option to stay up. Moshiri needs to dig deep into his own pockets and we'll have to throw the lawyers at FFP. Otherwise we aren't buying anyone without selling. And other than Gordon and DCL, both of which have gone down in value a fair bit since the summer we don't have anyone to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.