Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester played it perfectly and nearly nicked it with almost the last kick.

Would have been probably the most disciplined performance I've ever seen if they had won that after seeing Newcastle miss about 7 incredibly simple chances and hit the woodwork about 4 times.

Christ, that result should have been around 8-0 but could so easily have ended 0-1.
Leicester was extremely lucky tonight to get a point...they can't play like that against west ham, so they will have to open up a bit more.

How did Newcastle not win that?? On a 'positive' note (clutching here...!) There won't be an element of us playing for a draw now if that would have got us over the line, so bit more clarity on what we have to do, also though, no guarantee Leicester beat a West Ham team fighting for a place in the team for the final.

I was convinced we were down in Jan so would have bit your hand off for it being in our hands going into the last game.

Phew, hard work this innit, keep the faith Blues 👍

Biggest team to ever go down? If I was a Bournemouth player, I’d see it as a chance to relegate a team that we’d probably be competing with next season towards the bottom.

We haven’t won at home in months…we have no striker worthy of the name. It will be anything but easy.
We have no striker and have to play our best attacker at left back because we have no left back

Fair enough - still don’t see how you don’t win the game. Be a cause for concern if Leicester go ahead early though.

That was horrible considering loads said it was a guaranteed win for Newcastle. Newcastle beat us twice yet draw with Leeds and Leicester over the last 2 weeks.

Got to hope we can just beat Bournemouth, we need Goodison at its horrible best so Bournemouth players don't even dare beat us or even draw

Come on Everton ffs

Why? We still needed a win even before tonight’s game. A draw would be enough against Leeds (unless they beat Sours by 3 goals) but if we drew and Leicester won we would have been relegated, so even before tonight’s games we always really needed to win. Nothing has really changed in that respect - we just couldn’t have Leicester winning so it has been a decent night

A draw would have done us if Newcastle won. There’s no room for error now. Unless Moyes does us a favour. Leeds are done.

We can lose and still stay up they cant, anyhting other than a win still might not be enough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.