Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same amount as Leeds and 1 less than Leicester and they both have to win. There's no reason to have your confidence knocked based on us winning games when it's entirely possible, if not likely that both of those other teams don't pick up wins Sunday, meaning we're safe by default.
You are not wrong, it’s just that as we all know, anything can happen in one game, mad results, an amazing goalie performance, an early red card. It’s knife edge stuff and frankly, terrifying

I can think of 19 other Premier League clubs who I'd feel more confident of getting a home win on the final day than Everton.

Having it in our own hands just makes it even more depressing when we inevitably Everton it.
I would rather we know a win saves us than needing to win and hoping other scores went our way. many on here have said for ages that they would take it to get to the last game if we could, now we have some are worring even more when we could have really gone down weeks ago if things went wrong

It will be interesting to see how the players cope generally with the pressure of the occasion, and the crowd reaction as and when score start to filter though from the other games

Status
Not open for further replies.