Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a gallon or so, our superstars have to beat AFC Bournemouth or accept that Luton Town are better than them. Will have another gallon mostly in The Thomas Frost before the game. Do what you are gonna do could’nt give a flying fcuk either way.

Had a gallon or so, our superstars have to beat AFC Bournemouth or accept that Luton Town are better than them. Will have another gallon mostly in The Thomas Frost before the game. Do what you are gonna do could’nt give a flying fcuk either way.
Why??

Massive rumours sweeping the City that rs are planning the mother of all relegation parties at the the pier head tomorrow at 7pm.
Apparentley they've got a Blue coffin efigy that they are setting alight and throwing into the Mersey then they are marching on BMD.
Taking the piss

Massive rumours sweeping the City that rs are planning the mother of all relegation parties at the the pier head tomorrow at 7pm.
Apparentley they've got a Blue coffin efigy that they are setting alight and throwing into the Mersey then they are marching on BMD.
Good luck with that there a big parade to mark 80 years since the battle of the Atlantic there

Tomorrow’s game isn’t just big for Everton it’s massive for English football, if Everton get relegated it’s the end of domestic football,
The Super League will be voted through and the big 6 will Fek off and well we know

Bournemouth have nothing to play for, we have everything to play for.
Forget what’s going on with the other teams, just beat what is in front of you - a luxury not afforded to Leicester or Leeds.
The only thing that makes me nervous is where the goals come from to get the 3 points… let’s hope desire and passion are enough! But thank the lord this painful season will be over tomorrow.

Latest omen from deepest Leicestershire:
I was in a pub this afternoon with my Leicester supporting son-in-law with lots of Leicester blue on show. Then a lad about 13 or so comes into the pub garden wearing the pink Everton away kit! About 10 minutes later he and his mate leave and my son-in-law says, “whichever one gets out first stays up tomorrow!”
You will be reassured that it was our lad of course!!!!
I’d love to take comfort from your story but the only conclusion I am coming away with, is that the kid in the pink shirt come out first

Status
Not open for further replies.