Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway lads and ladies.

Enjoy your weekend, dont dwell on this cesspit of a football club, go out, have fun, meet people, give your family a kiss.

Savour what you have.
Here here to that!!

What's the point of letting it get you down, who at the club is arsed. Good advice Goat am going to do exactly as you say, I'm gonna take my daughter out and enjoy every second and not give that shambles another thought! hope you do the same.

Same. I mean, what’s the point of it. He’s either 12 or a kopite.
I just feel sorry for the older fans, some might not see us again in the prem I’m really worried about the future of this club
I am devastated at what has happend this season. But as you have said going down is horrible but is now about the future of this club, and that is what we have to fight for now. We must demand change and get this club back it can be done

Well I watched the game tonight, visited this board, and, as a Leeds supporter, I must register my angst that Everton is having the temerity to even challenge our rightful title as undisputed Mismanaged Club of 2023. It’s just not on, it really isn’t.

And if EFC are likely to be shortly in the market for a Director of Football, I can strongly recommend Mr Victor Orta.

Any ideas how to get a divorce from the football club that I've fallen out of love with ?
You can't mate unfortunately.
I stopped going but still can't get them fully out of my head.
getting less wound up by them but still , while the match is on go a bit nuts
Saying that I have thought we were more or less gone since transfer deadline day (its been coming for years in reality )and have sort of accepted the fact its happening and not to bad at the moment no sleepless night wild mood swings like last year .
Really don't like anything about Everton at the moment, board are behind crap, team is rubbish ,
Only thing I like is the fans mostly.
Don't do it to yourself , you and the rest of are fans are to good for the current lot going along saying they are Everton football club,
It's like going to see the Harlem Globe trotters same name but a shadow of the original thing.

This is years in the making unfortunately, mouse worked wonders to keep us afloat. Remember the transfer clock??

The club is on life support thanks to those running it and Relegation was only a matter of time. If we survive this season it’ll happen next year. Go down, reset with whatever remains and try start rebuild the club from the bottom up.

Status
Not open for further replies.