Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have conceded 10 goals in their last 3 games and 2 of them where from us. No way are they keeping a clean sheet against Newcastle. 🤣
Indeed. I think they'll get smashed tonight - but still concerned about them beating West Ham.

Indeed. I think they'll get smashed tonight - but still concerned about them beating West Ham.
If they get beat tonight, we would only need a draw and they couldn't catch us anyway. Getting beat tonight is the biggy for us. :)

A Leicester win would be very attractive to the Sky/EPL storyboarders serving up a Super Duper Sunday of three teams needing a win to avoid the drop plus giving RS the chance to pip Newcastle to 4th, easy to be cynical but VAR maybe doing some heavy lifting tonight

So if Newcastle win tonight does that we mean we can draw our final game and finish ahead of Leicester ? and a draw would also be enough to finish ahead of Leeds provided they don’t win by a 3 goal cushion ?

Is that right ?
Spot on mate.

Leicester City to win at Newcastle tonight is possible but unlikely, its like a man drinking a bottle of whisky down in one, then start running pushing a wheelbarrow full of curry sauce around St James Park without falling over, possibly but unlikely.

So if Newcastle win tonight does that we mean we can draw our final game and finish ahead of Leicester ? and a draw would also be enough to finish ahead of Leeds provided they don’t win by a 3 goal cushion ?

Is that right ?
mostly right, I think Leeds will only need a +2 goal win and the GD will be the same as ours but they have scored more goals.

If Leicester get beat tonight I doubt we'll have to get another point.

It'll be more likely that the three teams left are so feeble they wont win another point...ourselves included if our terrible Goodison form holds out.
Here's a harrowing fact for you Dave, even if we don't lose to Bournemouth on Sunday we will still have lost most of our home games this season. Let that sink in, Everton F.C. have lost most of their home games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.