Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again we have it in our own hands, which we all would have took and many had hoped for not long ago, it's better than needing to win and hoping other results went for us - Lets not forget Leeds and Leicester Need to win no matter what, and that is not a cert. And the pressure for me is more on them than us. though all 3 will feel the pressure

To be fair, it would be madness to risk Rice on Sunday. He had his home send off this weekend. Moyes will save his key players for Europe now. It's up to....gulp....us
But it’s also probably not best practice to have your main players go 17 days without playing before a major final. I’m sure the sports scientists will have their say but I think you’d want most of them on the pitch at some point to keep them ticking over, especially when they’ve got a bit of momentum going.

If any Evertonian watched Leicester last night they'd be very relaxed about them getting another win.

They were appalling. Clueless and had massive luck.

Anyone who believes they get the better of West Ham are kidding themselves.
Yeah but the problem is that the whole team got a massive lift and belief from that result, the team was punching the air to the away fans as if they'd won, so they will be really up for the West Ham game now. Hope Moyes plays a good strength team.

But it’s also probably not best practice to have your main players go 17 days without playing before a major final. I’m sure the sports scientists will have their say but I think you’d want most of them on the pitch at some point to keep them ticking over, especially when they’ve got a bit of momentum going.
Fair point, I know. And he will field a strong team. But risking his best talents in an ugly relegation scrap seems too risky to me. I don't much care...it's in our hands

Leeds must feel sick after the weekend, they’ll need to win and hope both Everton and Leicester both lose - it’s an incredibly unlikely scenario for them to escape.

Even though they are playing against one of the most pathetic teams in the division, I really don’t anticipate them to be at full throttle knowing that they need a miracle.

Leicester I think will be the side that give us kittens but at the end of the day they could be 10-0 up at half time but as long as we do what we need to do against Bournemouth then it will count for nothing.

Their fluke draw last night has simplified our task in a way. No faffing about trying to keep it at 0-0 and react to what’s happening elsewhere when the time comes, go for the throat from minute one and do not relent until the final whistle goes.

100%. One of the City players said the same, they need to play at full intensity for the final two dead rubber games so that they are in the right mindset for the champs final.

Same, I will be in the North Sea , Netherlands
Feel for you both. I live in NZ and often work in Tanzania off-grid. Many a nervous moment getting reception for the first time.
Actually in Merseyside for the first time in ages and leave for NZ the day after but still can’t get a ticket for Sunday….

its in our hands, if we don't beat Bournemouth and Leicester or Leeds then overtake us then fair play. We totally screwed up and deserve what we get. I for one will not worry or have any thoughts on who West Ham will put out on the final day.
I will be very nervous come Sunday but until then im gonna enjoy my week seeing Everton out of the relegation zone and hoping for the week to go slowly so I enjoy it longer until the nerves finally do kick in.

COYB!!!

Leeds must feel sick after the weekend, they’ll need to win and hope both Everton and Leicester both lose - it’s an incredibly unlikely scenario for them to escape.

Even though they are playing against one of the most pathetic teams in the division, I really don’t anticipate them to be at full throttle knowing that they need a miracle.

Leicester I think will be the side that give us kittens but at the end of the day they could be 10-0 up at half time but as long as we do what we need to do against Bournemouth then it will count for nothing.

Their fluke draw last night has simplified our task in a way. No faffing about trying to keep it at 0-0 and react to what’s happening elsewhere when the time comes, go for the throat from minute one and do not relent until the final whistle goes.
Exactly full throttle from the off and Sean to use ALL of his subs for once when fresh attacking legs are needed.

Everton going down by goal difference.

We stayed up in 98 by it so only fair we go down by it.

I still see all 3 teams losing and we stay up.

Wimbledon we won to stay up

Coventry we drew to stay up

Bournemouth we lost to stay up.

West Ham to score a last minute winner to save us and Moyes runs down the sidelines with a Scottish Labour flag to antagonise the Leicester fans.

Feel for you both. I live in NZ and often work in Tanzania off-grid. Many a nervous moment getting reception for the first time.
Actually in Merseyside for the first time in ages and leave for NZ the day after but still can’t get a ticket for Sunday….
Genuinely think we will be fine , but by god if we lose, I think I will lose my job 😂

You can always keep checking the ticket sale thread on here , bound to be one floating about closer to the time. If not, try going to the pub? You might need it for your nerves

We stayed up in 98 by it so only fair we go down by it.

I still see all 3 teams losing and we stay up.

Wimbledon we won to stay up

Coventry we drew to stay up

Bournemouth we lost to stay up.

West Ham to score a last minute winner to save us and Moyes runs down the sidelines with a Scottish Labour flag to antagonise the Leicester fans.
If Everton stay up are you committed to the #BeNice campaign for one earth week directly after?

Status
Not open for further replies.