Relegation 23/24 Thread

They look like a relegation team today, yes. But over the season the on-pitch performance has them 12th, 11 points clear of the relegation zone.

They just need to not let days like today happen again.
3 defeats on the run and I can see it being 7 on the run and we'll be struggling to get in the fight for survival never mind keeping out of it.

Doucoure's injury and Gueye's departure is going to be catastrophic for us.

Still, the clever people seem very relaxed we're "well out of danger" so that's something to hold on to eh?

3 defeats on the run and I can see it being 7 on the run and we'll be struggling to get in the fight for survival never mind keeping out of it.

Still, the clever people seem very relaxed we're "well out of danger" so that's something to hold on to eh?
We will need some of those points back in appeal as well as luck with injuries especially if as already made clear by thelwell, we do not need reinforcements

Of course you can, I can respect you at the best of times Dave but your posting is really desperate doom mongering as of late in here

ok so doucoure doesn’t go and we can cope without gueye providing no more injury’s