Relegation 23/24 Thread

None of this would matter if Everton just took my advice.

Disband the football club and pivot the business ‘Everton Football Club Ltd’ in to an entertainment company that shows ‘live’ AI-powered holographic football matches at the technology-laden BMD.

We’d be able to watch ‘Everton’ play the greatest football teams from world history, as well as the best football teams the rest of the universe has to offer.

Of cause it’s in question. New owners, new board, a new sporting team. 777 sacked the hertha manager straight away
Will 777 even be approved?!

I wonder if this other so called interested party just a load of spin to entice someone else because 777 are going to fail to be approved in what feels like the world's.longest takeover!?

Will 777 even be approved?!

I wonder if this other so called interested party just a load of spin to entice someone else because 777 are going to fail to be approved in what feels like the world's.longest takeover!?
Who knows, rumours of moshiri back involved at the club, compared to the previous 6 months. The 4 points are a godsend Witt the form we’re in. But we’re still the relegation fight and going down will cost moshiri a lot of money.

Who knows, rumours of moshiri back involved at the club, compared to the previous 6 months. The 4 points are a godsend Witt the form we’re in. But we’re still the relegation fight and going down will cost moshiri a lot of money.
Might be right those rumours.
Now we sort of know what the rulings are and we are not automatically doomed.
He might be better off hanging in there getting the stadium done
Would get more for himself in the long run.

One of the biggest myths in EPL football right now that he is a top striker… along with Luton being a great team.

Just don’t see it…

Not a top striker, but an effective one. He has the ability to out-fight centre halves and has an eye for goal when given the opportunities. As long as he's arsed for the rest of the season, I reckon he'll score enough goals to keep Brentford in the league. If his head is turned with his inevitable move in the summer though they might keep creeping closer to the trap door.

But, like you say, Luton are not a great team... far from it. If it wasn't for all these daft potential points deductions I'd be quite confident to say the current bottom 3 will remain as is.

I wouldn't say it's must win yet... but the longer we go without a win the more pressure we're going to put on ourselves.
Definitely a must win after that little boost of news the club got yesterday.

With what the lads have Been dealing with, hopefully it has left a nice little confidence burst with it.

I want to be beating the next charge before it even comes knocking...