Relegation 23/24 Thread

Tell you what about Luton, they are entertaining. Play with a lot of heart, similar to that Blackpool side that got into the Prem. They really offer something to the league.

What are we offering lately? We are like the old drunk in the corner of the pub that swears at everyone and stinks of pis but refuses to leave.

Not sure we have a pot to piss in.

Come July we are going to have a very small squad that lacks quality. We will be scraping the barrel again and will probably need to sell Branthwaite to raise a budget.
Or use Braithwaite fee to pay the last installment of the stadium...with no reinforcement in the summer, and with nothing really of quality coming through the youth level right now, could be a horrible season for us.

Tell you what about Luton, they are entertaining. Play with a lot of heart, similar to that Blackpool side that got into the Prem. They really offer something to the league.

What are we offering lately? We are like the old drunk in the corner of the pub that swears at everyone and stinks of pis but refuses to leave.
Lately ? Beyond that now mate we’re barred from all the boozers and have to bevy outside the local trains station dodging kids throwing fireworks at us

Or use Braithwaite fee to pay the last installment of the stadium...with no reinforcement in the summer, and with nothing really of quality coming through the youth level right now, could be a horrible season for us.

Will get players in on loan or frees/small fees.

That's the frightening thing though, to replace likes of Branthwaite and Onana they'll be of the quality of Beto, Young and Harrison, make no mistake on that. Not like there's two or three outstanding young players ready to step up either. I hear the calls for Dobbin and Chermiti but they're still very much potential players at this stage and aren't even trusted in the cup.

Who knows how the promoted teams will do next season but I struggle to believe two of them will be on 13 points after a two thirds of next season so will be a far more competitive relegation battle so doesn't feel a great season to go into with potentially a weaker 11 than this year.

Will get players in on loan or frees/small fees.

That's the frightening thing though, to replace likes of Branthwaite and Onana they'll be of the quality of Beto, Young and Harrison, make no mistake on that. Not like there's two or three outstanding young players ready to step up either. I hear the calls for Dobbin and Chermiti but they're still very much potential players at this stage and aren't even trusted in the cup.

Who knows how the promoted teams will do next season but I struggle to believe two of them will be on 13 points after a two thirds of next season so will be a far more competitive relegation battle so doesn't feel a great season to go into with potentially a weaker 11 than this year.
[Poor language removed] hell has any other team put up with such a [Poor language removed] situation as what we are in now , just problem after problem ,this season isn’t even finished yet I’m already dreading the next one , at least Leeds had a few top 4 finishes , might be just a over reaction after the result but these past few years shave easily been the worst I’ve known and include the 90s in that

Aye. But every pub needs that old drunk smelling of piss, he’s a feature of that pub…nobody really likes him but it wouldn’t be the same without him.