Relegation 23/24 Thread

luton win then we’re in the bottom 3 ffs
It would have to be a good win 🤣 but certainly if they win their game in hand plus we get points deducted for our second charge we will be below them.. this is exactly what I was trying to warn everyone about.

Dyche inability to arrest this slump, especially the home form, is absolutely killing us.

We need a few favours from Lutons opponents in the next week or so and then we got to start picking up wins, but really if you win 3 at home all season you pretty much deserve to go. 13 points at Goodison from a possible 42 is criminal....

IMG_7515.jpeg

It would have to be a good win 🤣 but certainly if they win their game in hand plus we get points deducted for our second charge we will be below them.. this is exactly what I was trying to warn everyone about.

Dyche inability to arrest this slump, especially the home form, is absolutely killing us.

We need a few favours from Lutons opponents in the next week or so and then we got to start picking up wins, but really if you win 3 at home all season you pretty much deserve to go. 13 points at Goodison from a possible 42 is criminal....

not thinking about the second charge

we gotta get points incase

dyche has now a fortnight to change something

I think every time that Everton come out of a game having failed to score the players should be find 10% of their weekly wage and sent to EITC, I`m sure performances in that respect would improve whilst raising some much needed funds for our charity to help more people.
Great idea. Most of the players seem to have no professional pride. Win lose or draw they get paid to play footy. If we go down most will get bought by bottom 6 teams or are delusional and think better teams will come in for them. If they started getting affected they may start doing some extra finishing training or putting in abit more effort to get on the end of things

That is actually frightening !!
I have gone past fear when it comes to this bunch of wasters.

Having lost my dear Mum and sister in 2 and a half years, I have zero time for mercenaries that convey nothing that is in the tradition of this Club and the RBJ.

They don't care about the Club or us supporters.

Happy to watch their bank accounts bursting at the seams while strolling around for a few minutes once or twice a week

Better still if they get the old reliable injury so they can lie back and listen to inane rubbish on their headphones.

There are possibly two or three exceptions to these blots on our Club.

But living in fear, as to whether or not we get to watch their abysmal product on the pitch in the PL or the Championship, frankly is no longer part of my daily existence.

Yesterday I went to an autojumble and had a great day with fellow classic car owners in my local Club, meeting loads of similar minded enthusiasts from around the country.

I bought some nice items for my man shed - items that have lasted years and will last long after I have gone.

This bunch of Muppets only want the next EFT into their accounts and don't give a flying proverbial about the tradition of Everton FC.

Oh, I finally checked the score for the first time around 4 pm.....was I upset?

Was I surprised?

Am I fearful?

The answers to the above all begin with N and end with O.