Relegation 23/24 Thread

I think Forest will get 6 points. I also think we can forget about appeals. Will take ages and there is no way they are giving points back after the season has ended (if it affects the table at all)
I think any appeals will have the decision in the week leading up to the final game, which would be just as bad as after the season, even more so for us, if it meant we had to do something at Arsenal

Bournemouth beat Luton on Wednesday to go to 35 points. Keeps Luton down there and perhaps allows Bournemouth to take their foot off the gas a little for our visit on the 30th.

Then Luton/Forest draw on the 30th, before Luton go to Spurs, then visit Arsenal and also away to City (after Bournemouth at home).

You can hope…
Just got to hope that Bournemouth don’t take their foot off the gas when they play Luton at Kenilworth Road on 6th April.

I think the tribunal will have a mind on not having any appeals. Everton to get 2 point deduction and Forest to get a 6 point deduction is my thought. Forest will still probably appeal even though the precedent has already been set with Everton.

The way I see it mate. The prem will want it all done and dusted. Only difference is Forest will be happy with 6 pts and won’t appeal.

Is anyone else starting to care less about relegation?

I honestly wouldn't miss a thing about the PL. I get top flight status and the knock on effect on the financial side of relegation but the PL is a miserable place and always has been unless your one of the SKY 6.

We have done nothing but make up the numbers for years now. I hope we stay up because i cant be ars3d with the embarrassment of being relegated but i wouldn't miss a thing about the PL.
I am uncertain in my views but do hope that if the inevitable happens, Moshiri will be forced to sell at a cheaper price to an owner/s who is/are competent and appoint the right people to our board to allow a complete rebuilding of the club. More of the same or life under 777 if approved is far from appealing.

One thing is clear, after 60+ years watching the Prem/Kenwright years have been mainly depressing and that has got worse over the last few years.

I am uncertain in my views but do hope that if the inevitable happens, Moshiri will be forced to sell at a cheaper price to an owner/s who is/are competent and appoint the right people to our board to allow a complete rebuilding of the club. More of the same or life under 777 if approved is far from appealing.

One thing is clear, after 60+ years watching the Prem/Kenwright years have been mainly depressing and that has got worse over the last few years.

Might want to check your working there mate...

I think the tribunal will have a mind on not having any appeals. Everton to get 2 point deduction and Forest to get a 6 point deduction is my thought. Forest will still probably appeal even though the precedent has already been set with Everton.
I don’t think they can really think along those lines because how do you head off an appeal? There isn’t much downside to appealing so even if they go slightly gently the clubs might as well chance it and try to get that reduced still further. And if you cave to the clubs entirely then the PL could even appeal themselves in order to maintain some sort of consistency.

So I don’t really think they’ll try to be appeal-proof in the sense of preventing one being chanced, the best way to appeal-proof in terms of having the decision overturned is just to give a decision that’s fair and consistent with justice, the rules and precedents.

A comma after watching might work :cool:

Might want to check your working there mate...

1710165886480.png

From McNulty's BBC feed Q&A.

Always liked computers, me.