Relegation 23/24 Thread

Luton's fixtures are solid like.

City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H

West Ham and Wolves deffo still be scrapping for that Europa Conference position, whereas Brentford and us will be no walkovers for them. Fulham stands out as the only banker there.

If we're talking about bankers (not that they really exist), you couldn't ask for better than Brentford, Forest and Sheffield United at home, could you?

City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H

West Ham and Wolves deffo still be scrapping for that Europa Conference position, whereas Brentford and us will be no walkovers for them. Fulham stands out as the only banker there.

If we're talking about bankers (not that they really exist), you couldn't ask for better than Brentford, Forest and Sheffield United at home, could you?

They 100% don't for us. We couldn't even take the game to 10 man Burnley at home.

City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H

no bankers at all for them in my opinion but if I was an optimist Luton fan you’d be thinking, the three home games are “winnable” and one draw away gives you a great chance.

Personally I don’t think they’ll do that at all mind