Relegation 23/24 Thread

If you think the fume is bad now, just wait until the end of the season when these appeals still aren't decided and they make those up on the spot as well

….this just about keeps Brentford and Palace within reach, be ideal if we can pick one of them off.
Its definitely more open than I expected. Those two have had a really bad run of form to still be involved considering deductions AND how far ahead of Luton they both were at one point. Its conceivable that both us and Forest stay up despite the points and Luton send one of those two down.

Luton's fixtures are solid like.

City A
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H

West Ham and Wolves deffo still be scrapping for that Europa Conference position, whereas Brentford and us will be no walkovers for them. Fulham stands out as the only banker there.

If we're talking about bankers (not that they really exist), you couldn't ask for better than Brentford, Forest and Sheffield United at home, could you?

….i think 34points is minimum target for us. 7 points from our remaining games. It would mean Luton and/or Forest would likely need 10 points from their remaining games to overhaul us.

If we could win 3 games I’d be quite confident but that would take some doing and probably means us getting a surprise victory.

Just can’t escape, that stupid last minute winner by Luton and this points deduction have taken us from looking home and hosed to right back in this never ending nightmare. That rat referee on Saturday turning down two blatant pens for us as well in the hope Burnley would get another chance.

Hope we win a few more games and tell the PL to suck on our fat one as we’re not going down no matter what they try.

….i think 34points is minimum target for us. 7 points from our remaining games. It would mean Luton and/or Forest would likely need 10 points from their remaining games to overhaul us.

If we could win 3 games I’d be quite confident but that would take some doing and probably means us getting a surprise victory.
Its all won and lost on the Forest, Luton and Brentford games. the 6 point swings are so important.

Just can’t escape, that stupid last minute winner by Luton and this points deduction have taken us from looking home and hosed to right back in this never ending nightmare. That rat referee on Saturday turning down two blatant pens for us as well in the hope Burnley would get another chance.

Hope we win a few more games and tell the PL to suck on our fat one as we’re not going down no matter what they try.
and guaranteed same cheating referee Oliver will be reffing us again this season .. couldn’t write it … unreal