Relegation 23/24 Thread

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 14.01.37.png

Would like to have seen Grealish start. Him and Foden to come on second half I suppose.

I genuinely reckon Luton will take the lead or equalise, just for bants and pandemonium on here, then ultimately lose 3 or 4-1.
Could happen, but generally Luton looks better against top 6 teams than the bottom 6, pretty tight games this season against Arsenal, Liverpool or city.

Staying up should never really be an “achievement” for a club Everton’s size, but if we manage it this season in the face of so much adversity then I think it’s fair to claim it as such
it was a good season to get the 8 point deduction (It's never good, but you know what I mean).

FWIW getting that draw at newcastle looks better right now than it did at the time.

Oh lord I’ve just realised Forest have Origi coming off the bench next week lol lol lol
Very oddly our last 10 wins in a home league match have been without conceding, with the last game we won, but conceded been that Palace 3-2 game in may 2022 lol. if you then included the 4 home wins before that Palace match, we also won them without conceding as well

Obv there could be an upset by Luton but the real ones to watch today are Brentford and Forest… two winnable games, would be ideal if they can only muster a draw