Relegation 23/24 Thread

I want you to be right, but I just don’t see why they would add more. Not saying they don’t deserve more, I’m saying going against their own decision.

It's a different panel for every decision though, so I think you don't need to worry about that
As much as any of this makes.sense, one panel reads results of the previous panels, interpet them however they like and however their IQ allowd.them.to, then reaches an independent decision. So it's literally anyone's guess what happens from one panel to the next. It's more of a fix than the actual games these days.

Doesn't work like that bruv, you'd literally have to go through both teams individual errors for and against for the entire season. Not having that kind of chat at the business end of the season
I'd agree with you if it was 2 mistakes by him over a few games and if there were other goals involved in the games after those 2 goals but it was literally 2 unforgivable howlers from their point of view in their last 2 games and those were the only 2 goals conceded by Burnley.

I blame agent Maupay, those first few home games of the season we battered teams and he was beyond pathetic.

Anyway, don’t lose to Luton, beat Forest and win one other game and we stay up.
Just went back for a look at the stats for some of the first few games, Fulham Wolves and Sheffield, 2 losses and a draw we had 22 shots on target in those 3 games alone, finishing was horrendous.

Chelsea on 44 points with a GD of 3 Chelsea who drew 2-2 with three of our rivals in the last month ? Or Chelsea from a decade ago ? Wouldn't call it damage limitation we have a serious chance
If chelsea didnt have palmer they would be 16th

Keep him quiet you keep chelsea quiet

Worst start to a season I can remember, longest losing run that I can remember, 8 points deduction, second worst scoring record in the league …… and still we are not in the bottom three.

Honestly the PL is not the best league in the world !!

7 wins in 10 between October-December was some run though. Incredible when I actually type it out and read it and think did it actually happen given the chronic lack of goals but it did and pretty much all the attackers were in form in that period.

The only games not won in that period were RS (obviously), Brighton (leading at home with five minutes left) and then Man. United where you had goal of the season after two minutes and then endless missed chances.

It was a period of the season where the performances were excellent on top given how well the team then played v Spurs and Man. City. However then bringing Keane back for no reason v Wolves and losing 3-0 deflated everything and it's been a hard slog since.