Relegation 23/24 Thread

Did anyone see the post match interview with that 'kin melt who manages Luton?

Laughing his bollocks off in a very OTT way when he was saying how he had a defence made up of a CB, a FB and two wingers.

As soon as I seen that I thought "this feller's all but throwing the towel in".

Him and Nuno today didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.
The table is distorted with the points deduction, but Dycheball as bad it is might make the difference over Luton in the end.

Could see us with someone like us Bielsa on +10 goals, but having the same goal difference than Luton eg.

Anything as long as we are safe by Arsenal away.

Aye that's the key. Final day Forest are at Burnley who will be down by then and Luton at home to Fulham who won't have anything to play for and had plenty of dodgy results on the road this season.

A two point lead over 17th as currently the case will not be sufficient for the final day as Luton beating Fulham, Forest beating Burnley and losing at Arsenal isn't some 100-1 shot, more like 5-1.

A three point lead should be o.k unless suddenly start losing 2 or 3 nil every week to knacker the GD but I doubt that will happen so can't see the GD coming under threat when Luton are currently 14 worse.

Losing at Luton would not be a good thing at all, let's be clear about that.

Well it is other teams have beat them cant go in with that attitude. Is 6 points to play for
2 draws and we have our points back and a lot more positivity around the squad. As well as knocking the filth from the Title..
Though I worry the filth game could be the exact opposite and drain any Positivity/Momentum we hopefully have going.

2 draws and we have our points back and a lot more positivity around the squad. As well as knocking the filth from the Title..
Though I worry the filth game could be the exact opposite and drain any Positivity/Momentum we hopefully have going.
Is what it is just have to take each game at a time, whatever result and onto the next game finish this season safe

I don't see either appeal being successful. They will not want to do anything to change the league table after the last game has been finished. I feel like the final decisions have been made already.
One of the major differences between the EFC penalty and the Forest one was that Forest co-operated and EFC did not
and yet when challenged to specify how, the PL's, reasons were laughable: not sending emails in pdf format, etc
There was nothing substantial.

There was a massive subjective element in the sentencing and an unresolved argument about capitalising interest payments
on the stadium. EFC have a strong case.