Relegation 23/24 Thread

I genuinely don't feel all that stressed about relegation this year, I'm not sure if it's the 1000 yard stare that I have developed over the past few years or I generally don't care as much. Just don't think we'll go down with the fixtures we have.
Same. This time last year I was losing sleep. This season I’m pretty certain we won’t drop.

History tells us the "on the beach" comment is backed up by fact. Teams with nothing to play for struggle to motivate themselves. It doesn't mean they'll always lose, as they may be so superior to the opposition that motivation doesn't make a big enough difference, but it's definitely a truism.

Wolves and Bournemouth were two good fixtures to end last season with that's for sure.

Crystal Palace are not safe yet. 30 points, abysmal form (only won 1 of their last 9 games) and probably the hardest fixtures left. That includes 5 in the top 10 (RS, West Ham, Man Utd, Aston Villa and Newcastle), and 2 teams just outside the top 10 (Wolves and Fulham). Beside Fulham, I don't see them winning many of those games.

They will probably make it (just), but with 27 points we have a very good chance of leapfrogging them .

Draw v Chelsea and win against forest will be 31 points be almost done then, Luton then need to get 32 points , which is 7 points from 5 games
That is how i am half thinking. but with Everton nothing is ever done, till its actually done. We are the type of team that if we did beat Chelsea,we would then lose to Forest when lots would have us to win lol But i am pretty confident by the end of the season we will have just stayed up

Draw v Chelsea and win against forest will be 31 points be almost done then, Luton then need to get 32 points , which is 7 points from 5 games
Well let’s hope the 4 points from the last 2
Games have lifted the confidence, because the performances have been terrible. We’ve been gifted the 4 points from shocking decisions from opposition players

One of the major differences between the EFC penalty and the Forest one was that Forest co-operated and EFC did not
and yet when challenged to specify how, the PL's, reasons were laughable: not sending emails in pdf format, etc
There was nothing substantial.

There was a massive subjective element in the sentencing and an unresolved argument about capitalising interest payments
on the stadium. EFC have a strong case.
I don't think it matters mate. The first result will be final IMO. They need to close this off quickly and changing anything in an appeal will create a far bigger stink than than not changing.