Relegation 23/24 Thread

The goal difference and confidence getting blown to bits could be damning, not sure how we get going again after that tbh, fans or players - a very ordinary Chelsea side just had us off from 1-11.

Not heart, no pride, nothing - the players personify the club, empty vessels and zombies, shuffling towards oblivion.

Not sure I’ve got it in me to give a shiny sheet at Goodison next week….

It’s probably a good thing we’ve got a free hit against Forest next.

Even a draw would be good to stabilise morale after this dry bumming.

A win would be an unexpected bonus.

But if we get absolutely twhatted again, it’s not like we couldn’t see it coming and we’ll still have hope that Luton get struck down by AIDS.

I genuinely believe, in my heart of hearts, that relegation could've been a blessing had it not been for our terrible financial position.

FFS, grown men who cant handle a defeat on the pitch.

We have this in our hands to get safe. We have the games and we have the points advantage. But no, let's all take no notice to that and set your hair on fire.
I am a glass half empty man but we are still favourites over Luton

We'll get another 8/9 points and that'll easily do us.

Not a great night. Let's worry and bitch a bit, but then look at the fact we've been in worse scrapes with worse fixtures to come than the ones we have.

Just the simple matter of the players look like they’ve stopped playing for him to contend with him and totally devoid of any tactical game plan to contend with then ?