Relegation 23/24 Thread

we deserve to go if we can’t pick up 2 more wins. I think that’s all that’s needed.

I’ll be there on Sunday but with absolutely zero optimism. I feel even the fans are tired of trying to drag us over the line ffs.

under normal circumstances wouldn’t mind a relegation and rebuild. However, relegation for us is potential extinction. Got a horrid vision of the reds moving into our stadium which would be the biggest insult - the club would have to fold.

Zero reasons to be excited atm even if we survive this season. Tragic.

We all know deep down we won’t go down …. Don’t we ????
Our 'manager', who I read this morning, his job not under threat... needs to change his tactics. He simply has to find a way to win. Otherwise I feel we will cock it up. I feel Luton fighting spirit will see them continue to pick up.points.i expect us to lose to both forest and Luton tbh... doom and gloom

We realistically need 3 more wins dont we.

Where do they come from?

Lutons fixtures look much better than ours. Fulham last day of the season looks very winnable for them, we cant have it going down to the wire again. Plue they have a banker against us.

I'd be expecting a win on Sunday if Cooper was still in charge of Forest, but Nuno is a good manager with enough decent players to work with. Plus, Origi is obviously going to score.

Still, I think beating Luton and Sheff Utd should be enough.

Barring the very unlikely appointment of an excellent replacement for Dyche, it'll be next season that we go down.

Forest are just as bad away as we are at home - Only sheff utd have won less away games and took less away points than Forest - chelsea was a one off that didnt dictate what the result this weekend v Forest would be.

We realistically need 3 more wins dont we.

Where do they come from?

Lutons fixtures look much better than ours. Fulham last day of the season looks very winnable for them, we cant have it going down to the wire again. Plue they have a banker against us.
That copper bottoms our PL status for another season, yeah.

However, more than likely we need two more wins. That'd give us 8 points more than Luton have right now, and if - as it should - we have +GD over Luton that means they'd need 9 points from their remaining games to get past us. They're still up for the fight, but I doubt they have 9 points from 6 games in them.

Forest are just as bad away as we are at home - Only sheff utd have won less away games and took less away points than Forest - chelsea was a one off that didnt dictate what the result this weekend v Forest would be.
We need players we know can get goals to step up in the remaining games. I'm appalled at the lack of a goal threat from Doucoure and McNeil more especially in the last few months.

We need players we know can get goals to step up in the remaining games. I'm appalled at the lack of a goal threat from Doucoure and McNeil more especially in the last few months.
When they have done it in the past it has been 'purple patch' type scenario's, don't expect either to keep it up for a full season especially McNeill who just doesn't have the skillset for this level imo.