Relegation 23/24 Thread

Three points today would absolutely sicken Luton and Burnley.

If we did we'd have a 5 point gap on Luton and 7 point gap on Burnley (effectively a 6 point gap and 8 point gap, respectively, due to GD) almost certainly too much for both to make up; a near enough home banker against Sheff Utd to come and two games against Brentofrd and Luton we stand excellent chances of draws or more in...oh, and maybe a point handed back from the PL appeal.

In short: three points today and it's 99% over for those two.
The words home banker and Everton shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence.

I’m trying not to focus on today and look at the whole weeks games instead. 4 or 5 points from this week and Wolves beating or drawing with Luton should basically end it.

3 points today would be amazing but I just don’t see it, draw for me which would be annoying but not the end of the world.
You make an interesting point because if we do acquire 5 points over the week we will be nearly there. But once each game is under way I really want us to go for the win, especially today’s 6-pointer. I think Dyche might play it safe though and we could be cautious today.

At least I expect to see 100% toil, graft, attitude and effort today as a reaction to Monday’s defeat. You can’t turn quality off and on (as little as the quality we have) and confidence is a factor in quality but not in effort. Our safety is in our hands - COYB!!!

I
At least I expect to see 100% toil, graft, attitude and effort today as a reaction to Monday’s defeat. You can’t turn quality off and on (as little as the quality we have) and confidence is a factor in quality but not in effort. Our safety is in our hands - COYB!!!
That‘s 100% sure, players fighting for the badge is the least we can expect, and there‘s more about that than the negative set up.

Well, home games is what Forest kept up last season.But also us with 4 ugly 1:0 wins.

We had 21 points last season, 5 more to get is realistic in the remaining games.

I

That‘s 100% sure, players fighting for the badge is the least we can expect, and there‘s more about that than the negative set up.

Well, home games is what Forest kept up last season.But also us with 4 ugly 1:0 wins.

We had 21 points last season, 5 more to get is realistic in the remaining games.
A home game against a poor forest side calls for an attacking line up.. 2 up top Chermiti and Beto/DCL we don't have a forward capable of playing up front solo which is what has been asked of them all season... I Don’t want to see 2 defensive midfielders out there today.

We're having trouble scoring. I just cannot see where the goals are going to come from.
Therefore, 0-0 seems the most optimistic scoreline from each of the remaining games.
Perhaps someone could set up a vote on the number of goals we'll score until the end of the season. I think less than 3, possibly 0