Relegation 23/24 Thread

Ooft, players doubling down on it all now. Fines galore.

…very rare for a player to be so outspoken. Hard to see how the PL will not invoke fines otherwise it will become the norm for post-match interviews to be so critical even when deserved.

Interesting to see ‘what happens next’ for Goody Two Shoes Forest who only got 4 points because they were so nice.

…very rare for a player to be so outspoken. Hard to see how the PL will not invoke fines otherwise it will become the norm for post-match interviews to be so critical even when deserved.

Interesting to see ‘what happens next’ for Goody Two Shoes Forest who only got 4 points because they were so nice.

It's the wrong team to be calling out decisions against given the unholy shafting we've got on and off the pitch, but honestly, I like it.

He's actually right about top teams getting those calls. We've been on the end of that umpteen times.

Let's not rewrite history, we were unbelievably lucky not to have had one given against us today. Its just we are the very last team in the league who you should be looking for sympathy from.

Great position now. If we can not lose points to Luton between now and end of weekend that would be decent with maybe no strikers and a very busy week with no squad depth.

Wolves away - really difficult for them. Assume we lose against Liverpool so a draw wouldn't be too bad against Brentford. If we can +1 on Luton that's decent in a hectic week.

I give us a decent shot against Brentford, at least a draw should be doable but they're a very decent team as proven yesterday.

Not losing to Luton ought to see us safe hopefully, and if not then the Sheffield United game has to do it. We're in a great position now not to need to take anything off Arsenal - because that's not happened.

I
Delivered with the win. As we all should be. We won ugly, they had posession and looked like they were going to get themselves back into the game other than for one random breakaway and a McNeil strike. Oh, and let’s have it right, I agree with Forest, they are all penalties but the amount of decisions against us this season and last, I would say today probably evens it out for us, not for them though.

It makes you think if forest have got any crap on Attwell

Think you should change your username to Stevie Wonder.

giphy.gif

I think it’s Notts Forest who are favourites now. Two tough home games means they will need to win their away games. They didn’t look a side capable of that today. They may need a point or two back on the appeal.