Relegation 23/24 Thread

IMG-20240421-WA0050.jpg

I don’t think even Mordor would release an official club statement like that.

The Gas thing is not more then a month ago, they were telling us they were the best lads in class cooperating with the PL.

The Clattenberg in the stand thing is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in football.

Luton will be pissing themselves.
Works for Forest

I don’t think even Mordor would release an official club statement like that.

The Gas thing is not more then a month ago, they were telling us they were the best lads in class cooperating with the PL.

The Clattenberg in the stand thing is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in football.

Luton will be pissing themselves.
The whole thing is just very funny. Yes, clubs should stick up for themselves, but "the VAR's a Luton fan" is just so silly. Especially when the result they were allegedly engineering is very arguably not a good result for Luton.

Fair play to Clattenburg though for landing not one but two of the silliest jobs in the country. Must laugh himself to sleep every night.

I think you'll find weve done our fair share of moaning both in post match interviews and press conferences.
Neither of which are official statements from the club. All managers have a winge after a game, they are entitled to and know where the lines are that as a professional, you don't cross. No club would be daft enough to publicly accuse match officials of corruption and bias through their official channels, well apart from Forest that is. Absolute muppets. They will be hammered for it and rightfully so regardless of me agreeing with them. It is not the right way to go about it.

Neither of which are official statements from the club. All managers have a winge after a game, they are entitled to and know where the lines are that as a professional, you don't cross. No club would be daft enough to publicly accuse match officials of corruption and bias through their official channels, well apart from Forest that is. Absolute muppets. They will be hammered for it and rightfully so regardless of me agreeing with them. It is not the right way to go about it.
So tell me what's the right way put an official complaint in to the people that are corrupt lol

The whole thing is just very funny. Yes, clubs should stick up for themselves, but "the VAR's a Luton fan" is just so silly. Especially when the result they were allegedly engineering is very arguably not a good result for Luton.

Fair play to Clattenburg though for landing not one but two of the silliest jobs in the country. Must laugh himself to sleep every night.

That's the elephant in the room. Any result today could be interpreted as a good result for Luton. Madness.

Not sure a club can imply bias and corruption without repercussions.

This is the thing, what do they think is going to happen……if a manager says that in a press conference, he’s getting a fine or a touchline ban.

The only thing to be gained could maybe be arguably, they might get a lower threshold for a penalty in future games.

I wouldn’t be being led by the nose by Clattenberg if I was them, we know he hates us and has history.